l33t Gaming Clan
Sign up on our forums and become a part of our community. Just remember, forum registration does not mean your a member of the clan.
l33t Gaming Clan
Sign up on our forums and become a part of our community. Just remember, forum registration does not mean your a member of the clan.
l33t Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are l33t gaming clan, we are all about having a good time.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
[l33t]Links
[l33t]Passport
[l33t]YouTube
Top posters
TuRrEt
Admin email address I_vote_lcapAdmin email address I_voting_barAdmin email address I_vote_rcap 
xXBL3NDXx
Admin email address I_vote_lcapAdmin email address I_voting_barAdmin email address I_vote_rcap 
Arnolddude
Latest topics
» Welcome to [133t]forums
Admin email address EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:18 am by TuRrEt

» Admin email address
Admin email address EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:48 pm by TuRrEt

» Getting your windows computer set up for mapping
Admin email address EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:31 pm by TuRrEt

» Teamspeak 3 Download
Admin email address EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:28 pm by TuRrEt

» Urban Terror Download
Admin email address EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:13 pm by TuRrEt

Admin email address

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TuRrEt
Leader
Leader
TuRrEt

Admin email address Empty
PostSubject: Admin email address   Admin email address EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:48 pm

If you are having problems, email the official admin email L33forums@yahoo.com, or email me at nosieczonek@yahoo.com. For bans or asshats, email the admin email, or if you need to talk personally with me, use my email. For problems with the site, email admin's email.

If you are in Either of these groups, then pm me and ill give you password: co-founder, [l33t] member, and if you are a new leader. I will check if you are in those groups, and I'll ask co-founder too if he put you in one of those groups.
Back to top Go down
https://l33t-urtclan.board-directory.net

Admin email address
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
l33t Gaming Clan :: Public Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: